Preparation time 35 minutes
Cooking time 35 minutes
1 large zucchini
1 clove garlic
1 red chilli pepper, optional
1 can of tomato sauce
125 g Mozzarella (vegan option:Violife Mozzarella 200g)
150 g Vegan parmesan (recipe below)
Ingredients Vegan Bechamel
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp flour
500 ml soy milk
Salt, pepper, nutmeg
Ingredients Vegan Parmesan
150 g cashews (unsalted)
4 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp garlic powder
- Pre-heat the oven at 200°C
- Prepare the vegan parmesan: Grind all the ingredients in a grinder or food processor
Cut the pumpkin in dices, add a tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper, roast in the oven for 20min.
- Clean the tomatoes and zucchini, peel the zucchini, cut everything in dices
- Chop the onion and garlic, roast in a pan with a fair amount of olive oil
- Add the tomatoes and zucchini, a cup of water, cover and let it cook for 15min
- Add the tomato sauce, salt, pepper and red chili, cover and let it cook for 10min
- Add the pumpkin last
- Prepare the vegan bechamel: Heat the oil in a pot (medium to high heat), add the flour and actively stir. Add the soy milk all at once and stir. When you’ve reached the desired thickness add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Assemble your lasagna: add about one cup of bechamel to the bottom of your lasagna pan. Spread evenly, then add 4 lasagna noodles (uncooked). Add your first layer of lasagna prep, spread some mozzarella on top. Add another layer of lasagna noodles, repeat. When your lasagna pan is full, spread the bechamel sauce over the top evenly.
- Bake for 25 min at 200 degrees.
- Add the Vegan parmesan on top of your lasagna, put your lasagna back in the oven for 10-15min.
- Remove, let cool for 10min and serve.